[Spridgets] Glad I have spare fenders - niece backed into my Midget

corvallis at peoplepc.com corvallis at peoplepc.com
Sun Mar 22 11:35:45 MST 2009

Have to admit that I did that back about 1958; I was 16 ...or was it 17??
Walked out to the street and backed my mom's 55 Chevy into a smaller
Corvair. I walked back towards my home as my father was walking out with his
checkbook. I don't remember saying anything. I mean, what are you gonna say?
...bill in oregon