[Spridgets] Poor....!

Bill L pythias at pacifier.com
Sun Mar 22 11:56:14 MST 2009

Hello Jim,

     We were so poor all I ever got for Christmas was a stick. Year
     after year is was the same stick. ...

     one year they told me it was a spear.
     one year they tied a string to both ends and told me it was a
     bow, but i couln't afford the arrows.
     one year is was a baseball bat.
     one year it was an army rifle.
     one year is was a walking stick.
     one year they tied a rock to the end and told me it was a golf
     club.
     one year is was a pool cue. Of course we didn't have the balls or
     table.
     one year it was a do-it-yourself whistle. I couldn't get the bark
     to slide off to actually make one.
     one year is was a riding crop. ... of course, no horse, but i got
     to use the broom as one.

     man i loved that stick.

--
Best regards,
 Bill L.                           mailto:pythias at pacifier.com

 '66 Sprite MKIII HAN8L49403   "the red thing"

  This cookie is void where prohibited, licensed, or taxed.