[Spridgets] Rejetting carbs for high altitude

JLC breton48 at live.com
Mon Mar 23 16:14:31 MST 2009

Guy R. Day wrote:
Why not drop Lotus and e-mail and ask the company?

http://www.lotuscars.com/      for Lotus USA

http://www.grouplotus.com/cars/contact.html      for Lotus UK.

Thanks for the suggestion, and I'll try, but I am not holding my breath. I
honestly don't think they are interested in the old Sevens. Lotus Seven
documentation /info is provided by the Lotus Club in the UK (John Watson is
the Seven Registrar), and servicing/parts/manuals for the Seven are
available from Redline components LTD, also in England. They don't have all
the parts available by a long shot. I think Caterham might be more helpful
than Lotus.

JLC