[Spridgets] I hate U joints

rrengineer @dslextreme.com rrengineer at dslextreme.com
Sun Mar 29 19:21:15 MST 2009

I have a drive line shop a few miles from my house.  They will replace
U-joints AND balance the drive shaft cheap.  No aggravation on my part.  I
could not install a U-joint to save my life.  Sometimes a man just has to
know his limitations... I think I heard that somewhere before. ;^)
Mike MacLean
60 Sprite
56 BN2