[Spridgets] Looking for Hardtop seals

Bob Kitterer bkitterer at me.com
Tue Nov 24 20:17:23 MST 2009

Rick,

I have not checked recently but correct seals were available from Whitney's.  I am on the road and will be for some time an do not have all my files but perhaps someone else has the part numbers.

Bob Kitterer

1960 Austin Healey Sprite (Mk IV in disguise)
1966 Austin Healey Sprite Mk III (Trevor) - still in boxes
2000 Miata Special Edition