[Spridgets] Looking for Hardtop seals

Doug Altman doug_altman at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 26 16:39:16 MST 2009

Rick - I am not sure if you ever got the answers you needed, but from an old note I had, if he still carriers them, Bill Bolton used to have the seals.  Bolt-On Healeys, 541-895-5576, billb at healey.org, or tricarb at aol.com.

I also had notes that JC Whitney carried seal material that would work but I do not have the numbers.  Doug    ....o~'o

Rick,

I have not checked recently but correct seals were available from Whitney's.  I am on the road and will be for some time an do not have all my files but perhaps someone else has the part numbers.

Bob Kitterer