[Spridgets] I wish I never

rrengineer @dslextreme.com rrengineer at dslextreme.com
Sat Apr 3 20:08:05 MST 2010

Frank,
     Sorry for your car troubles, but if the great Frank Clarici is having
these kinds of car problems, then there is hope for the rest of us inept
back yard mechanics.  Your email has lifted my spirits today knowing that
I'm not the only one that can have my handiwork turn to crap, even if it
some of it is due to the Chinky crap that most parts places sell.  If we
know you Frank, nothing mechanical is going to get the better of you and you
will have lots of satisfaction and fun making this shit work.  Oh, and your
tag line: "SICK OF SPRITES"...Bullsh*t!
Mike MacLean
60 Sprite
56 BN2