[Spridgets] It was rodent damage

cmanuel at wi.rr.com cmanuel at wi.rr.com
Sun Apr 4 09:09:46 MDT 2010

I guess the recession has hit the critters too.  My lawn tractor took a worse hit (parked in the same storage)

thanks for all the off list emails...looks like its back to the drawing board.  I Frankenwired it (Stein, not C)to see what was funtional.  The alternator is dead so I'll look to either a rebuild or boneyard pick.  I'm not sure yet.  The DPO had already rewired it at one time so its not like I'm splicing an original harness.

So anyway, decided to readjust the carbs, idles, etc. and got it a to real good place.  Of couse the last adjustment I made on the choke linkage snapped.

I'll be shelving the car for a few weeks while I shop around for a Poltergeist.

Have a Happy Easter (or Sunday) Everyone!

Chris