[Spridgets] Crossflow Head on Fleabay

brian S bugeye15 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 13 16:36:48 MDT 2010

Larry,

When I first recieved info on this head last year, the pictures provided were
of your car with the head installed.
Was your car the first one that the head was installed on?
Wonder why Pierce doesn't have any other pictures to use for the promotion.
They should have asked your permission to use it in advertising, even if they
may have given you a deal on it.

Have you had a chance to drive it more lately? Or perchance a before and after
dyno session?

Brian S.
Bugeyeracer finally resto'ed!