[Spridgets] Crossflow Head on Fleabay

Larry & Sandi Miller millerls at ado13.com
Tue Apr 13 17:52:09 MDT 2010

Yes it is my car in the pictures and it is the 1st head of the series. Pierce
is not even advertising the head and is selling them at a pretty good clip. I
decided that I was not up to bugging the guy about using the pictures without
permission. Ed gave him a blast which I think he ignored.

Larry

On Apr 13, 2010, at 3:36 PM, brian S wrote:

> Larry,
>
> When I first recieved info on this head last year, the pictures provided
were of your car with the head installed.
> Was your car the first one that the head was installed on?
> Wonder why Pierce doesn't have any other pictures to use for the promotion.
> They should have asked your permission to use it in advertising, even if
they may have given you a deal on it.