[Spridgets] Bugeye/Frogeye Club..... Spritely

rrengineer @dslextreme.com rrengineer at dslextreme.com
Tue Apr 13 17:34:47 MDT 2010

Herb,
     I just got a copy signed by both John S. and Tom Coulthard.  Tom
reprinted 500 copies from the original negatives for the Sprite's 50th.  He
still has a few copies left if anyone is interested.  Beautiful re-print.
Mike MacLean
60 Sprite
56 BN2

group<bugeye at yahoogroups.com?subject=Spritely>| Reply
> via web
post<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bugeye/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJxbTIxa2d2BF9TAzk3M
zU5NzE0BGdycElkAzI2NzQ2NDAEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA2MDM0NDQ2BG1zZ0lkAzM1MTM0BHNlYwNmdH
IEc2xrA3JwbHkEc3RpbWUDMTI3MTE5NDAxOA--?act=reply&messageNum=35134>| Start
> a New
Topic<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bugeye/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJlYWZnOTY1BF9TAzk3
MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzI2NzQ2NDAEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA2MDM0NDQ2BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA250cGMEc
3RpbWUDMTI3MTE5NDAxOA-->
> Messages in this
topic<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bugeye/message/35134;_ylc=X3oDMTM2b3J1ZHN
yBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzI2NzQ2NDAEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA2MDM0NDQ2BG1zZ0lkAzM1MTM0
BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA3Z0cGMEc3RpbWUDMTI3MTE5NDAxOAR0cGNJZAMzNTEzNA-->(
> 1)
>  Recent Activity:
>
>    - New
Members<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bugeye/members;_ylc=X3oDMTJma2lxaXNwBF9
TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzI2NzQ2NDAEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA2MDM0NDQ2BHNlYwN2dGwEc2xrA3Zt
YnJzBHN0aW1lAzEyNzExOTQwMTg-?o=6>
>    2
>
>  Visit Your
Group<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bugeye;_ylc=X3oDMTJlaHRsb2E0BF9TAzk3MzU5N
zE0BGdycElkAzI2NzQ2NDAEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA2MDM0NDQ2BHNlYwN2dGwEc2xrA3ZnaHAEc3RpbW
UDMTI3MTE5NDAxOA-->
>  If you wish to unsubscribe from the Austin Healey Bugeye Frogeye Sprite
> Club, please send a blank email to:  bugeye-unsubscribe at yahoogroups.com
> If you no longer want to receive emails, but wish to remain a member of the
> group, you may go to the website http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bugeye/ and
> change your subscription to "Web Only" and you will not receive any emails.
>  [image: Yahoo!
kAzI2NzQ2NDAEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA2MDM0NDQ2BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA2dmcARzdGltZQMxMjcxMTk0
MDE4>
> Switch to:
Text-Only<bugeye-traditional at yahoogroups.com?subject=Change+Delivery+Format:+
Traditional>,