[Spridgets] Fw: Speaking of Harley Davidsons

David Riker davriker at nwi.net
Wed Aug 11 21:31:22 MDT 2010

2 years ago we bought a Chinese Scooter, 150cc.  In WA state, you have to
have a motorcycle endorsement to ride it legally.  So my wife shows up at
the riding test on her little pink scooter.  There are guys with crotch
rockets, hogs, etc, all poking fun at her.  The guy on the crotch rocket
goes first, and fails the test.. he couldn't steer through the cones without
putting his foot down.  So the guy on the Harley then asks the DMV officer,
"can I take the test on her scooter?"......

Unfortunately, today, she got a taste of the risk-side of riding.  While
distracted in a parking lot, she clipped a curb and laid the little bike
down.  Broken elbo, fat lip, scraped arm, bruised ego.  She'll be fine.
Just a lesson, it doesn't matter the size of the bike, the ground is just as
hard and unforgiving to everybody.

Dave Riker