[Spridgets] Free Trailer

rrengineer @dslextreme.com rrengineer at dslextreme.com
Sat Aug 21 11:57:09 MDT 2010

Thanks everyone for the interest.  The trailer is gone.  Last year I offered
this trailer for $150 with no takers.  Funny though when you put the word
"free" in front of it how how that changes.  I even had one lister offer
$200 to buy it, if I would not give it to the first person that had answered
the email.  The first respondent got it for free anyway.
Mike MacLean
60 Sprite
56 BN2