[Spridgets] Free Trailer

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Sat Aug 21 15:39:47 MDT 2010

Mike,

Dunno how you managed that...   I had exactly the opposite thing happen.
Last year I remodeled the downstairs 1/2 bath. I put the old sink and
commode by the curb out front with a sign on them saying "FREE".  They sat
there for a week.  In a whim I changed the sign to read "$80.00".  They were
gone the next day.

Cheers!!
Jim