[Spridgets] 1275 head thickness

Ron Soave soavero at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 14 11:14:29 MST 2010

> Too radical for a street head? Has been ported, intake and
> exhaust, not
> sure if the combustion chambers have been shaped.
>
> Any way to make it usable for a street car?

Too high a CR for the street as it is. What are the chamber volumes? It would be unusual for the head to be shaved so much with the stock dish on the pistons - what are you using vs. previous owner? The easiest way to drop the compression is to get a custom thickness head gasket, www.headgasket.com. I have one here at .100 that came with a radical head someone gave me. Morty has a great reputation - I had a bad experience with him, but seem to be the only one.

Ron