[Spridgets] National craigslist search in Google - Lots of LBC content!

Kent McLean kentmclean at comcast.net
Wed Jan 20 07:54:37 MST 2010

Edward Perez wrote:
 > Just type this in the Google search window.  You'll get all the cars available
 > on craigslist everywhere....
 >
 > MG Midget site:craigslist.org

You can do ranges of years, too. Add: 1958..1960
And if you don't want to see listings of parts, add: -pts
(Or +pts if you do.)

Now don't go finding a cheap Bugeye and not telling me.

derf wrote:
 > Your google fu is weak, grasshopper.
 > http://www.searchtempest.com/
 > The problem with google and cl is you don't get the very latest stuff.

That's true. You'll get lots of out-of-date links, or ads removed after
the sale. But with searchtempest, you'll get hundreds of "nothing found"s.

Michael Rowe suggested axed.com; "We had another small outage".

Nothing is perfect.

--
Kent McLean
'56 100 BN2