[Spridgets] who have you purchased your hard fuel lines from?

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Sat Jan 23 17:09:56 MST 2010

I am very close to pulling that fuel line out of my tank,  nut loose and
easily slides on the steel line although pulling the line out of the tank
seems impossible. I reassembled for the night and getting back to it
tomorrow. I am afraid I will break it while pulling so I looked up fuel
lines in Victoria British and they seem to be selling copper fuel lines. I
did not know copper is now used as fuel line. I thought it reacts with gas.

Who do you guys and gals use for steel fuel line replacements? How do you
bend them without pinching the line do you use a plumbers spring coil (I
sold them in the hardware store for copper plumbing) that is sold for copper
what do you use for steel?
Lin