[Spridgets] who have you purchased your hard fuel lines from?

Frank spritenut at comcast.net
Sat Jan 23 17:28:21 MST 2010

Linda Grunthaner wrote:

> Who do you guys and gals use for steel fuel line replacements? How do
> you bend them without pinching the line do you use a plumbers spring
> coil (I sold them in the hardware store for copper plumbing) that is
> sold for copper what do you use for steel?
> Lin
Linda.
The tube does not come out of the tank. Do not try it.
The pipe and fitting at the tank come apart.
I use copper fuel line, no problems in over 10 years.
Pick up some 1/4" OD copper pipe, refrigerator ice maker tube is perfect
10 feet is more than enough, it comes in 10 ft rolls. Or check a home
center or hardware store.
The tubing bends real easy and is the same size as the steel line.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ