[Spridgets] Bad Hose story - long story.

Peter Caldwell peter at nosimport.com
Tue Jun 22 15:08:32 MDT 2010

At 02:55 PM 6/22/2010, Tim Collins wrote:
><snip>. Anyhow, he gave my three brake line hoses (two with part
>numbers 3700631 <SNIP>
>
>Now. . .  I have two NOS brake line hoses left and they are for sale
>- see numbers above. Antique hoses even. They don't fit a Spridget -
>you have to figure out what they do fit. These are the kind of
>antique that is better put in a display case rather than on your
>car. Just let me know if you are interested! LOL
>

>Tim Collins

=======
Tim,
         That's a Girling number which got superceded to 64047389 in
the 70's and in the 90 became GHP71. Fits Aston Martin DB5, 6, S 4/69
- 72,  Maserati Quattroporte,  Mistrale 1965-68. Morgan 4/4 series V
61-66, Plus Eight 72-73, Landrover 109 62 - 71
---------- among others. These are the popular applications.

         Peter C