[Spridgets] Bad Hose story - long story.

Tim Collins thcollin at mtu.edu
Tue Jun 22 16:07:43 MDT 2010

Peter,
Thank you very much for this additional information!! What a great
list of auto's. The hose is as close to owning any of these that I
will ever have. I'm quite sure Carlos stocked the hoses for the
"among others" category or perhaps the Landrover. If we could only go
back in time and ask more questions, take pictures and document some
of these things that didn't seem important at the moment. . . .  .

Thanks!

>=======
>Tim,
>         That's a Girling number which got superceded to 64047389 in
> the 70's and in the 90 became GHP71. Fits Aston Martin DB5, 6, S
> 4/69 - 72,  Maserati Quattroporte,  Mistrale 1965-68. Morgan 4/4
> series V 61-66, Plus Eight 72-73, Landrover 109 62 - 71
>---------- among others. These are the popular applications.
>
>         Peter C

Tim Collins
http://www.flickr.com/photos/12702006@N07/