[Spridgets] Super Cuda

Shop at " Just Brits " shop at justbrits.com
Fri Mar 5 17:08:05 MST 2010

Well Jay, your post gives me perfect opportunity
to 'input' some info on this subject <G> !!

<< At this stage, what in gods name makes this a Plymouth
Barracuda? >>

And for all of youse<G>, I am guessing it will take
a bit of work but the build WAS done on a SpeedTV
show [IIRC about 2 years ago].  It was my very
FIRST thought as soon as the subject was posted
[ "I remember that car/show !" ] !!

Kinda difficult to forget/miss Larry's "accent" <G>
[shut-up RD - LOL] !!!

Actually, Larry's show was one that I tried NOT to
miss !!!  Didn't show as much as one would want but
plenty of what would interest any of us 'gearheads'.

Ed