[Spridgets] thermostats and radiators

Dean Hedin dlh2001 at comcast.net
Thu Mar 11 23:25:07 MST 2010

I sent mine to a local shop and had them solder some dents and give it a flush.
I then did the rest of the work myself.  See here.  http://tinyurl.com/dg9hmw

When I installed it on the car I noticed two leaks.  One of the vertical tubes
was corroded through.

I ended up isolating the offending tube by drilling a small hole at the top and at the
bottom.  I then injected epoxy into each of the holes I had drilled.

Worked out OK.  Knock on wood.
Past my bedtime...