[Spridgets] Britfest video

Bud Osbourne abcoz at hky.com
Fri May 7 09:15:30 MDT 2010

Yeah, I've observed that in a lot of "people's choice" car shows, over the
years.  Some of these people (like the woman in the video, I suspect) have no
clue that they are making complete fools of themselves.  It's pretty amusing,
sometimes, I have to admit.
Speaking of car shows: have you noticed that, when parking their cars on the
show field, the ability of the driver to maneuver his/her car into position on
the field is inversely proportional to the market value of the car?
Bud Osbourne