[Spridgets] Britfest video

Bill L pythias at pacifier.com
Fri May 7 10:13:20 MDT 2010

Hello,

      The three events in the Pacific Northwest are all People's
      Choice style. I used to take my time and try to find the best in
      each class (by the way the Vancouver BC only has ballots for
      five classes for any one participant, so that you don't have to
      try to judge all the classes on the field). In most classes the
      cars are so close that I chose based on the color of the paint
      (always rejecting automatically EVERY car that had put any kind
      of dressing on the tires). Any more I feel --Who am I to judge
      who has the best and just throw my ballots in the trash---.
      (After the show that is. I've had some people all but beg me for
      my unused ballot so they can vote for themselves--SHAMELESSLY!)

--
Best regards,
 Bill L.                           mailto:pythias at pacifier.com

 '66 Sprite MKIII HAN8L49403   "the red thing"

  Reasoning, Circular: See Circular Reasoning