[Spridgets] Fitting harnesses (of the seatbelt variety)

WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com
Wed May 19 11:59:39 MDT 2010

I've never tired of my 6 point belt set and I haven't bothered with
strategic velcro, and mini rubber straps to hold the straps out of the way like
the pro 24hr cars have.  I have a Willans belt set FIA and SFi approved  (FIA
is a superior standard) with the release box on my choice of strap.   It's
not cheap but then neither is my life and I like to 'get a move on' when
driving'.

Weslake-Monza 1330

In a message dated 19/05/2010 15:03:12 GMT Daylight Time, fastvee at yahoo.com