[Spridgets] Fitting harnesses (of the seatbelt variety)

Chris King cbking at alum.rpi.edu
Wed May 19 13:28:09 MDT 2010

In my experience, there's not a whole lot of time for ducking, diving,
whatever, during a rollover. BTDT, and survived. The 3 point retractable
belts I installed worked fine during the rollover, and probably helped
promote survival. IMO, a properly secured harness would only improve
this.

BTW, I did install a roll over bar after this, but I still have my 3
point belts.

-=Chris

Chris King
http://home.comcast.net/~kvcbk/