[Spridgets] My Kitty found barely alive!!!!!!!!!

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Wed Sep 1 10:53:09 MDT 2010

My brothers neighbor Dana was notified by her daughter that a cat crawled
under the van near my brothers trailer with it's legs dragging. Dana looked
under the van and said "That's Stitches" with that she heroically crawled
under the van and grabbed it. I'm not sure why she was so starved as the
other neighbor was feeding her perhaps she was too scared to eat that food
(all other cats ate it) and she just hunted birds & mice. Not much eats with
only a few birds and mice. I am so very grateful to have her back , she is
grateful too as she crawles up into my arms and purrs as boney as she is.
Poor little kitty was just very frightened and wanted to be home : (
Lin