[Spridgets] Newfie Update (was Re: Synchronicity, Newfoundland, & Studebakers..

Ron Soave soavero at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 13 17:54:06 MDT 2010

If you look on the results, we are listed as "Shelton / Poraski (sic)". We
took penalties on the 4 stages I drove this morning because we didn't have the
target times and I was about 30 seconds too fast on every stage. I didn't know
there was a speed limit and I broke that too. We have no hope of winning but
I'm proud of being too fast ;-).

We're doing great. Unexpected twist we'll talk about much later, but fine.

Ron