[Spridgets] NO LBC - New Motorcycle TV Show In The Works

David Booker tncarnut1 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 13 20:17:27 MDT 2010

For those of us also into bikes (Kansas Jim comes immediately to mind) - It
looks like there's a new show being worked on. I know I'll watch it if it
comes
on a channel I can get. Follow the link below, then punch in the
website
referred to in the story for a trailer on the show...

David Booker
(just finished the remake of the Sporty Saturday night and rode it Sunday
morning...)
Long Island

Sent to you via Google Reader
New Motorcycle TV
Show In The WorksThe Masters Consulting Group is pleased to
announce the
production completion of their pilot for a new show for TV,

bIn Search of The
Ultimate Two Wheel Classicb.

bTwo Wheel Classics is a new show we are
producing for TV which we believe will

Sent from my iPad