[Spridgets] Runs great, but terrible mileage - Weber 40 for sale

WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com
Fri Sep 17 01:47:58 MDT 2010

On my Sprite I swapped from the early tank to the larger late tank to get a
 bigger tank but it was a waste of time.  I ran the car till the tank was
nearly empty, pumped out what was left (measured it) put it back in and
filled  the tank to the brim and then had the real world tank capacity.

Any Weber DCOE is only heavy on fuel because you don't have distributor
vacuum advance for when you are driving slowly or because you tend not to
accelerate or drive slowly anymore anyway.

It's foot to the floor work - usually lots of acceleration rather than
having the car flat out that drops the fuel consumption.

Regards

Weslake-Monza 1330