[Spridgets] Colorado Conclave

Mark Haynes haynes386 at netzero.net
Tue Sep 21 08:02:52 MDT 2010

That shifter was on, of all things, and new Lotus Elise! and we decided that
it must be special for the driver. There are a couple of folks with the Lotus
Club that have had strokes and, yet still drive these high priced, high power
to weight ratio cars-(Yikes!). I just try to stay out of their way-way out in
front of them, since they usually drive like an old maiden aunt.
Patina on the windshield? That's not patina, that's my high-tech, life-saving,
pre-impacted windscreen, don't the rest of you have one of these federally
mandated safety devices? I have a couple more if anyone needs one, just send
me your bank information, and I'll get one to you as soon as the next one
breaks, er, as soon as possible.

Mark Haynes
HAN6L12977
HAN5L8016

Great Pics, Mark
One pic shows a car with 2 shift levers. What's going on with that?
Is that standard or is the second lever to accommodate the drivers
special needs. The "patina"  seems to extend onto the windshield! LOL
Thanks for sharing your pics.