[Spridgets] need metal strip thingy for soft top

Rick Fisk refisk at chartermi.net
Wed Sep 22 19:15:33 MDT 2010

Hey Michael in Wisconsin,

Don't know if anyone else has already answered your question, but here goes.
I had to dig around in the garage, but I found one.  It's a flat strap about
9/16" wide, 36 1/4" long, and about 1/16" thick with rounded ends.  It has a
gentle curve along the flat from one end to the other.  You should be able
to make one if you can find some thin steel strap material.

Rick