[Spridgets] Springfield Military Spec

David Ambrose stargazer1 at cox.net
Tue Feb 22 15:02:08 MST 2011

I'm a free pistol shooter myself, but I got a Smith and Wesson model 41
for my dad that he enjoyed a lot. Don't know what they cost now, but I
paid $250 for a used one. I also shot a one of the later Ruger .22s. It
was a lot better than the Mark 2. The main thing is to get one with a
good trigger. most of the cheaper guns have lousy triggers, and by the
time you pay for the parts and gunsmithing, you'll be in for about the
same price as if you had gotten a good pistol in the first place.

Cheers,
Dave Ambrose