[Spridgets] Springfield Military Spec

bjshov8 at tx.rr.com bjshov8 at tx.rr.com
Tue Feb 22 15:33:08 MST 2011

Free is always best, but usually I have to pay for stuff.   :)

The S&W 41 is one of the best but now they are very expensive.  If you paid $250 for one more recently than about 25 years ago then you got a good deal.

There are enough people buying and modifying the Rugers that you can get good aftermarket parts for them, and IIRC that includes dropin triggers.  The Rugers were always accurate enough for Bullseye competition but needed better trigger and sights.  Well now you can get the triggers, and since almost everybody uses optical sights that took care of the sighting issue.