[Spridgets] HELP

Mortada hmortada at aol.com
Sun Jun 19 17:27:18 MDT 2011

I Just finished restoring my 79 Midget and I have some questions
hopefully someone from list can answer.
1-Does clutch adjusts, and where do I get to it? Currently the pedal is
low, gears change fine.
2-I have play in the steering, is it the steering box or something has
to do with the linkage and sway bar?
3-The car is idling rough, it has the Strombourg Carb in it with a K&N
air filter. The vacuum canister is disconnected, should I attempt to
get that restored. I believe there is an after market choke installed
on it. The rough idling seems to happen when the car warms up.
Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Thank you all.

Hadi Mortada B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B
Rotary Club Of West Ottawa
www.RCWO.org
www.rotaryclubwestottawa.ca