[Spridgets] Paul"s Passing

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 13:33:35 MST 2011

I can only echo Frank & Jay.  I met Paul at the BusterCluster and really
enjoyed working around him and talking with him. He had a wonderful
personality and a terrific sense of humor as he helped me arrange for the
dead cat wheel chock spoof for the group. He helped me with some parts and
service as well.  I remember calling him once when he was in distress with
back pain and couldn't get his work done in the shop. Not long after was the
cancer and the stroke which laid him low. We have truly lost not only one of
the most knowledgeable Spridget guys on the planet, but also a damned nice
guy with a big heart.

God speed, Paul.  I know you are now in a far better place but you will
certainly be missed down here, buddy!!

Jim Johnson
Don't miss the BIG PARTY!!  Midget 50th Anniversary!
Elkhart Lake, WI  July 18-22, 2011
Info & Registration here:
http://www.sprite-midgetclub.org