[Spridgets] Thinking of Frank--Made in America

bjshov8 at tx.rr.com bjshov8 at tx.rr.com
Wed May 4 16:00:47 MDT 2011

I would like to see a product made such that it could be warranteed no matter who buys it.  In my business the products that we make might be resold but we are still on the hook as long as the product exists, no matter who owns it.

And exception for how it is used is justifiable though, because you can break anything if you try hard enough.  I remember one time I touched up the edge on a Snap-On screwdriver on our grinder and my dad jumped on me because he said it would void the warranty.