[Spridgets] Bearing spacer, front hubs

Richard Ball rich_ball at mindspring.com
Fri May 20 10:38:52 MDT 2011

To quote Paul A. "they aren't needed, don't use 'em.  They do make great
paper weights though."

That was during the first NOSHIT two years ago when we were installing my
repacked wheel bearings and brake calipers that Paul rebuilt for me.  We
didn't use them, and so far I haven't had any problems.  I imagine that any
car Paul was around when the bearings were worked on is running without the
spacers.

Rich Ball
'76 Midget
Everett, Wa