[Spridgets] An arrogance lacking in Spridget drivers

Paul Van Wig pvanwig at me.com
Sun May 29 07:05:47 MDT 2011

One time when looking for a space I saw a car 90 degrees across two spaces. After fruitlessly checking the rest of the lot I pulled in behind the hot mustang and went into the show. Its fun when you drive a sprite. When we came out he was at his car he glared at me.  But standing 6'3" prevents a lot of fights from starting!

Paul Van Wig
Long Beach/Big Bear
pvanwig at mac.com