[Spridgets] An arrogance lacking in Spridget drivers

Jim Seippel aseippel at austin.rr.com
Sun May 29 07:46:21 MDT 2011

Back when I worked for a large 3 letter computer company, my neighbor and I
arrived at work at about the same time. The main close-in parking lot was
always full after 8:00am, which required about a quarter of a mile hike from
one of the satellite lots. Close to the building, an in-DUH-vidual had
parked a non-descript Japanese car dead in the middle of two parking spaces.

Without saying anything to each other, he and I parked our Saabs about 2
inches from each side of his car, locked the doors and went into the office.
During the day, lots of people stopped by our offices to has a laugh about
our parking job. Security even came by to congratulate us.

We watched him out the window at about 4:00 trying to find a way into his
car. Amazingly enough, neither of us
went home until about 7:00pm.  Actually, we just sat around after about 5:30
and swapped stories and played computer games. We never saw the car in that
parking lot again.

Just teaching manners to one person at a time. :-)

Jim