[Spridgets] Sorta OT but not really <g>

Paul Van Wig pvanwig at me.com
Sat Oct 8 08:11:19 MDT 2011

Dave if your head does not have a screw plug on the right side of the thermostat cavity, you can add a "tee in your heater return to the radiator.

Oct 7, 2011, at 8:03 PM, Dave KK7SS wrote:

My Morris doesn't have a water temp gauge.
The 948 head doesn't have a place for a sensor.
And no fitting in the radiator header tank.
Summer temps here typically are in the 100+ mark for about 6 to 10 weeks!
Does anybody have a spare thermostat housing which has the threaded hole to take a water temp gauge sensor?
(original part number 10m-220 (I think!)

Thanks.

--
Dave G  KK7SS
Richland, WA

'59 Morris Minor 1000 - working on it :|
'65 Sprite - running :)
'76 Midget - co-owned with #4 Son :)
'06 Honda Civic Hybrid

Paul Van Wig