[Spridgets] Sorta OT but not really <g>

Dave KK7SS kk7ss at frontier.com
Sat Oct 8 09:03:39 MDT 2011

Two things..

First, as most of you will know, I got the wrong part number!
But I have seen pictures of them - so I know they used to exist.

Second, I was going to have the radiator 'plumbed' with a fitting.
But when I went to our local radiator shop that did radiator rebuilds, there was a notice that said 'Business Closed'  :-(
I hope he doesn't mean for good!

Meanwhile I'll check around for another with a good reputation!

--
Dave G  KK7SS
 Richland, WA

'59 Morris Minor 1000 - working on it :|
'65 Sprite - running :)
'76 Midget - co-owned with #4 Son :)
'06 Honda Civic Hybrid