[Spridgets] Running rough

Shop at " Just Brits " shop at justbrits.com
Sun Oct 16 00:05:23 MDT 2011

<< Balancing SU carbs...billie bob method: >>

Yer the guy that creates probs with far, far too many NEEDLESS keystrokes,
Bill ! !  <G>

Balancing SU carbs... = R.T.F.M.  ! ! !  8-)

<snip>

<< ...Unisync... >>

WHAT pray tell is DAT ??  The 'instrument' pictured in 90% of LBC catalogs
and been around over 50 years known as "UniSyn" ??   O:-)
??  :-\
Or have we found out you are from Oz - aka Down Under  and only "speak"
the language ?!?!? =-O 8-) :-[

If it IS different, plz send me a pic or two & I'll put up for all ! !

<< If you need to avoid blocking holes on face of carb with Unisync
base... >>

Only one (1) hole matters  ! ! !  And I know of NO way one could block the
'hole' off [completely] !?!?

Ed