[Spridgets] Running rough

Brad Fornal tequila.brad at gmail.com
Sun Oct 16 04:12:39 MDT 2011

When I balance my carbies last week, the only problem I had with the unisyn,
was that I didn't have it centered correctly. Merely watching the red
indicator cap in the sight tube, and moving the unisyn slightly over the
carb throat, I was able to observe where the flow was optimal, before
starting my settings. Here is a great tutorial from the VTR web page.
http://www.vtr.org/maintain/carbs.shtml

Brad

On Sun, Oct 16, 2011 at 1:05 AM, Shop at " Just Brits "
<shop at justbrits.com>wrote:

> << Balancing SU carbs...billie bob method: >>
>
> Yer the guy that creates probs with far, far too many NEEDLESS keystrokes,
> Bill ! !  <G>
>
> Balancing SU carbs... = R.T.F.M.  ! ! !  8-)
>
> <snip>
>
> << ...Unisync... >>
>
> WHAT pray tell is DAT ??  The 'instrument' pictured in 90% of LBC catalogs
> and been around over 50 years known as "UniSyn" ??   O:-)               ??
>  :-\
> Or have we found out you are from Oz - aka Down Under  and only "speak"
> the language ?!?!? =-O 8-) :-[
>
> If it IS different, plz send me a pic or two & I'll put up for all ! !
>
> << If you need to avoid blocking holes on face of carb with Unisync base...
> >>

> Only one (1) hole matters  ! ! !  And I know of NO way one could block the
> 'hole' off [completely] !?!?
>
> Ed

DON JULIO 1942

http://tequilabrad.com/