[Spridgets] PC Question

Allen Hefner lbc77mg at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 12:49:28 MDT 2011

Archiving in gmail just removes the "inbox" tag.  Go to the "Search Options"
button up near the search box and search under all mail.

For future reference, you can find mail help at the top of the page, all the
way to the right, under the little gear icon.

Allen Hefner
Norristown, PA

*Current:*
2006 Chebbie