[Spridgets] Where were you when the LBC bug got you?

Lester oldsaabguy at comcast.net
Thu Oct 27 08:24:26 MDT 2011

Back in college in '76 or so.  Very chesty very cute girl wanted her car
tuned..  so I learned REALLY quick about fixin' a Bugeye.  Then it was another
30 years or so before I purchased one as Swedish cars have a STRONG pull on
one.  Of course, they didn't make a convertible or roadster until the '80s..

Lester