[Spridgets] Bugeye Bite

Kirk Hargreaves khargreaves2 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 18:37:57 MDT 2011

I had a baby sitters boy friend whose father bought a new Bugeye for him. .
Olde English white with red interior.

I was still too short to see over the dash very well.  Joe loved to take me
for rides in an attempt to scare me.  . and he often did.  Up and down
country roads in the outskirts of Chula Vista Ca. .often in the country area
known as Bonita.

Previous to the Bugeye gift from his father, Joe owned a hopped up
Oldsmobile.  But once the LBC bug bit him he was never the same.

That and my fascination with college student's cars . . . Brit Sports cars
in San Diego growing up by San Diego State College did it for me.

Kirk