[Spridgets] Lamenting My 1960 MGA

Kirk Hargreaves khargreaves2 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 18:55:31 MDT 2011

My first was a pristine condition 1960 MGA that I bought in Riverside Ca for
a whopping $1,500. .  around 1977.   The SU's were a delight, easy to adjust
and the car ran bullet proof for the two years that I owned it.

Our first child was on the way and we were moving to the Bay area for me to
get my masters degree.  . so like an idiot (I really didn't need to) I sold
the car for the same that I paid for it.

Later on while living in Marin County near Saucalito having sold my top down
MGA became something that I so wish I had never done.

One of those things, like passing on a Fender No-Caster for $250.0 that I
regret to this day.  Or selling a 1971 hard tail Strat for cheap. .  having
no idea what they would be worth today.

Kirk

59 1275