[Spridgets] Dead Bugeye

Mark mark at nashvilletn.org
Sun Aug 5 22:19:42 MDT 2012

Mike,

I have had two Facet pumps fail in the last 15 years and both were due to
being run dry.  I looked into it and was told by someone that the Facet pump
cools the electronics by having fuel pumped through it.  I do remember the
pump making some noise but not normal when it was fried.  Now that I carry a
spare I haven't had one go bad.

Mark
Nashville