[Spridgets] Since the list has been "quiet"

Tim Collins thcollin at mtu.edu
Sat Aug 11 19:19:20 MDT 2012

At 02:59 PM 8/11/2012, Robert Duquette wrote:
>Not much has changed with 'the cars' in the past couple of years.
>
>You've seen this before:
>http://tinyurl.com/9ax9fl9

There's something in your garage in the 5th picture that the majority
of the folks on this list will not be able to identify. In the
picture with the snowblower (easy to identify) there's a picture of a
"Yooper Scooper" to the left (or whatever you call them in Canada.) A
Yooper Scooper is an open sided "pan" with a handle so one can scoop
snow and move it to another location without having to lift anything.
They work real well if you have a sloping yard so you have a "cliff"
to dump the scoop. See one in action here:
<http://www.silverbear.biz/>http://www.silverbear.biz/

I had one along with a CJ7 Jeep with blade, a Ford 1200 tractor with
a 4 foot wide two-stage snowblower on front and a blade on the rear,
a walk behind 8HP snowblower, a roof rake, and an assortment of snow
shovels. I sold them all and moved to Southern Michigan. The first
Winter here I went to Walmart and bought a plastic snow shovel. Life
is good now!!

Tim Collins